PRESS ROOMNEWS RELEASE
Inland Congratulates Inland Private Capital Corporation on its 20th AnniversaryAugust 12, 2021
Oak Brook, Ill. – The Inland Real Estate Group of Companies, Inc. (“Inland”), one of the nation’s largest commercial real estate and finance groups, congratulates one of its member companies, Inland Private Capital Corporation (“IPC” or the “Company”), on its 20th anniversary. IPC, which offers securitized 1031 tax-free exchange investments, Delaware statutory trusts, and Qualified Opportunity Zone (“QOZ”) investments, was formed in 2001 in response to market demand for greater numbers of 1031 investment programs from Inland’s pioneering, industry-leading team.
“Incubating companies and innovation have been part of Inland’s DNA for more than 50 years,” commented Tony Chereso, president and chief executive officer of the Institute for Portfolio Alternatives. “Twenty years ago, there was increasing demand for 1031 exchange transactions and Inland created IPC. Today, IPC is the 1031 exchange market leader with approximately $9 billion in assets under management and continues to be a strong advocate for this important provision of the tax code, which has helped power the U.S. economy for more than 100 years.”
Since inception, IPC has had a multitude of milestones including:
- Sponsoring 272 programs and providing investors with access to opportunities spanning virtually every investment sector in commercial real estate.
- Leading the syndicated 1031 market as the #1 sponsor of offerings for the past decade.
- Acquiring more than $11 billion in real estate throughout the U.S.
- Monetizing more than $2.3 billion in full-cycle transactions on behalf of investors.
- Launching its first QOZ program in 2019 and subsequently acquiring more than $200 million in QOZ assets.
- Standing shoulder-to-shoulder with investors, with Inland employees having personally invested more than $91 million in Inland Private Capital Corporation-sponsored offerings.
“IPC’s accomplishments throughout the last two decades are a testament to its leadership and employees,” said Dan Goodwin, chairman and principal of The Inland Real Estate Group, LLC. “Congratulations to IPC. The Company has performed successfully during the COVID-19 pandemic, as well as other economic cycles during these past 20 years, and continues to raise the bar by advocating for the industry; educating Capitol Hill on the importance of 1031 exchanges; holding industry leadership positions; broadening its product platform; and remaining focused on investors’ needs.”
About The Inland Real Estate Group of Companies, Inc.
The Inland Real Estate Group of Companies, Inc., headquartered in Oak Brook, Illinois, is one of the nation’s largest commercial real estate and finance groups. The Inland Real Estate Group of Companies, Inc. is comprised of independent legal entities, some of which may be affiliates, share some common ownership or have been sponsored and managed by such entities or subsidiaries thereof. Inland has been creating, developing and supporting real estate-related companies for more than 50 years.